Tuesday 28 June 2011

Being honest today...

Looking for sunshine on a dark day...

Some days you’re just too tired to be positive.

Various thoughts going round my head today, and very few of them helpful.

When I started this blog, I said I might document some of the struggles as well as the things that help me, and so this is what you get today…

I guess my question is: what do you do on the days when you just can’t find the gumption to think/do the things that might help?

(And, just to rule out one obvious solution, even vegging out with chocolate and a movie (or some other, less girlie, option) wouldn’t help tonight, since one of the things getting me down is my lack of productivity tonight…)

Answers in comments (or, if you really must, on a postcard) please…

No comments:

Post a Comment